Thank you for signing our petition calling on the Secretary of State for Education to investigate reports of inadequate food parcels urgently and replace these with food vouchers funded by the government.
The local Lib Dem team are working hard for Waverley, but we rely on donations from our members and supporters to compete against the well-funded Conservatives.
With door-to-door campaigning now restricted due to Covid, your donation will make a huge difference:
- A £25 donation will show Facebook adverts to 3,500 Waverley voters we cannot currently reach with our leaflets due to Covid
- £50 will pay for the printing of an extra letter to 1,000 key voters
- £100 covers the printing of a 'Covid support' leaflet for every home in a target ward
- £250 will cover Royal Mail postage of leaflets to a council ward we cannot deliver due to Covid
- £500 pays for Royal Mail delivery of Lib Dem newspapers across one of our Surrey County Council target divisions
Thank you for your support.