Thank you for signing our petition calling on the Secretary of State for Education to investigate reports of inadequate food parcels urgently and replace these with food vouchers funded by the government.
The local Lib Dem team are working hard for Waverley, but we rely on donations from our members and supporters to compete against the well-funded Conservatives.
With Surrey County Council and Police & Crime Commissioner elections coming up this May, your donation will make a huge difference:
- A £25 donation will show Facebook adverts to 3,500 Waverley voters
- £50 will pay for the printing of an extra letter to 1,000 key voters
- £100 covers the printing of a leaflet for every home in a council ward
- £250 will cover postage of a letter to an entire council ward
- £500 covers the cost of a voter registration mailing to 1,000 residents
- £1000 pays for the printing of a Lib Dem newspaper for the entire South West Surrey constituency
Please select one of the pre-set amounts below or enter the amount of your choice. Thank you for your support.